Search results

1. W

Biffco's Swing Trading Setup

When are you trading Biffco - around the clock or Euro, US?
  2. W

Biffco's Swing Trading Setup

Thanks for posting Biffco!
  3. W

Mouse System

Hi Biffco - any word on this?
  4. W

Mouse System

Hi Mouse - are there any pairs you don;'t trade?
  5. W

Mouse System

Hi Biffco, you have time to post your swing trade method?
  6. W

Mouse System

Hi mouse, when do you trade primarily with this system? Euro, US?
  7. W

PBT + Currency Matrix Setup

What timeframe charts are you using to actually enter your trades? Video references 30 min charts.
  8. W

Forex Day Trading System - PBT + Currency Matrix

What timeframe charts are you guys trading from Dan? The video shows you looking at a 30 min chart. That the one?
  9. W

Mouse System

Hi Biffco - you ready to share your swing trade set up?
  10. W

PBT + Currency Matrix Setup

Hi Biffco - when you say you had 3 breakeven trades - how are you managing the stops for those?
  11. W

Mouse System

When are you finding your trades develop? Anytime? Euro Session, US? Asian?
  12. W

Wolfepack Trading Method - Reversal scalping

Sounds great - glad to see you back!!
  13. W

sounds great! Glad to have you back!!
  14. W

Mouse System

Great to see you back old friend!!
  15. W

Hi Stearno - in your example I would like the Red (NZD) bar on the day trader histogram to hit the 100 level before I would take the trade, and to address part 2 of your question - my trades are usually counter trend scalps of 5 or 6 to 10 pips, so the global trend value is usually pretty high...
  16. W

Hi, I've been off the trading grid for a few weeks due to other commitments so when I get back into the groove I will circle back and report more info here - but as far as wins goes - if you can nail the timing correctly you should be winning at least 75% of your trades, the key is patience...
  17. W

Email received, exciting stuff coming!
  18. W

One thing you will notice is each pair will have it's own subtle differences. The JPY pairs, like the CAD/JPY are slower to get to the turning point, or the consolidation point once the PBT becomes maxed out - so be patient - WAIT for price action to confirm the turning point. This system will...
  19. W

So far this week has been great for this method - just follow the rules outlined above, spend a bit of time practicing and you should be good to go! One additional bit of info, have a look at the instructional material in the Traders Desktop link on the Scalping Matrix - it will help you enhance...
  20. W

Hello all - I've been using the new tools for a few weeks now and wanted to share the way I've been grabbing some reversal scalps with it - I'll call it the wolfepack method for lack of a better name, lol. I've got 3 windows open and overlapped on my traders desktop (works for a one screen...